Happy-Sad: A Poem

Who would I be?
If not someone's wish 
someone's hope
someone's life or 
someone's cope

Am I living for myself?
or just to fulfill their wishes?
Their dreams, 
Their aspirations,
Their feelings,
Their job,
Their crisis,
Their stops,
Their prices,
what about me?
Will I ever be able to break free?
Live for me 
on my own.

I seem to be a failure 
But I haven't even started yet
fill my destiny,
leave everything behind,
I want to start a new life.

One where I would be free,
I would walk on the sand,
I would walk on dirt,
Whatever I would do
it would be my decision.
I wouldn't have to look at them,
for everything I need
I would have sleepless nights,
buffet life,
I could be at peace,
I could be at war,
I could cry my heart out,
I could smile,
I could fly,
I could give everything a try,
I would be so happy,
I would be so sad,
Atleast I would be everything I didn't had. 

                                                                                                                                 ~nya



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Romeo

Echoes of Ornamental Humans

mother